Monday, February 16, 2009

Writing this will not help me feel like I did anything today

I know that I've done absolutely nothing today -- and not in the fun way. Not the fun way where I can brag about it and say "hahaha! yeah yesterday I did noooooothing!" It's more depressing than that. It's like this: I woke up, knew Justin wasn't here, got a drink from Starbucks, bought cigarettes and water from Duane Reed, came here, felt sick, cleaned the room, did nothing, did more nothing -- I've only left the room to smoke cigarettes and give a miniature tour of the building.

It's not good.

Today is not good.

I keep planning on reading -- getting up and reading, but for some reason I am stuck at the computer not doing work. That's all. That's all there is right now.

Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers