Monday, February 23, 2009

Mess of an Entry

I need to edit my Ethical Will for my Death and Mourning class, and send it in by 10 am.

The paper I've written is about 3.1 pages -- and it needs to be 3-4 ... does 3.1 count as 3? Or is it simply too weak?

I wasn't exactly sure how to write about my values/ethics/what has lead me and helped me as a person. So, really, I have no clue if I'll be chosen to read again ... clearly, worse things have happened than not reading in class. All I want it is to impress people constantly and impress upon them how much better I iz than them. (Gawd! Egotistic Adam!)

But really!

It's not to be rude.

It's just to remind them.

I stole Pete's coat -- it's green-ish with green-ish fur. I really love it... makes me look tiny.

The problem I'm having with editing this paper is this: Justin is here.

I have a much harder time working when people are in the same room with me ... I guess the necessary footnote to that is: unless I'm incredibly absorbed in what I'm writing.

That having been said, I've noticed this: In my writing I critique whatever I'm critiquing + my style of writing + what I deem to be wrong with my point + I punch holes through my own arguments.

It's as if I've decided it's better for meeeee to respond to people's responses in my essay. Which is, of course, not a very good idea. It creates confusion and adds unnecessary parenthetical phrases etc.

Look... I'm going to try my damndest to fix that mess of an Ethical Will and then go running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers